SGF PRESENTING COMPANY APPLICATION and INSTRUCTIONS
SGF Monaco/Milan Fall Summit | September 24-26, 2019
Presenting company applications will be reviewed and you will be notified if your application has been accepted. Payment information MUST be provided for your application to be considered. If your application is accepted the conference fee will be processed immediately. Limited Presenting Company Agenda Slots are available.
You may contact SGF by emailing Christine at email@example.com to check availability.
SECURE A PRESENTING COMPANY AGENDA SLOT TODAY!
Swiss Growth Forum (SGF) is pleased to invite you to present your company at SGF’s Fall Forum to be held September 24-26 in Monaco and Milan
Presenting company spots will be available on a first come, first serve basis and are limited. Late registrations are subject to waitlisting.
Presenting Company Benefits
- Conference audience of 150+ Investment Bankers, Boutique Corp. Finance, Specialized Investment Brokerages, Private Equity Groups, Venture Capital Groups, Hedge-fund Managers, Institutional Investors, and other domestic and international industry professionals.
20 minutepresentation to entireaudience; Up to 15 one-on-one meetings with industry professionals.
- Full access to SGF’s Data Room Directory of Financial Professionals.
- Video Interview conducted at SGF’s Conference, viewable on SGF’s website, Media website, YouTube and available to you.
- Inclusion in SGF generated a pre-conference press release.
- A free press release announcing your presentation at SGF’s Conference and additional Company information.
PRESENTING COMPANY APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Each item in this application packet must be completed and returned together with payment in full of all applicable fees before presentation times on the agenda for the upcoming conference will be confirmed.
Payment must be made in full, in advance, via invoice or by bank transfer:
Account Name: Continental Access Ltd.
Bank of America
1100 N. Green Valley Parkway
Henderson, NV 89074
Telephone: +1702-654- 6300
ETH Wallet Address: 0x987ac95470f3a925D6bd7f83C9909CdC71425fc6
ABOUT THE CONFERENCE
You are welcome to attend all conference functions. All registered conference attendees will receive a Conference Agenda immediately prior to the event. All presenting companies will receive a registered attendee list in their conference packet upon conclusion of the Conference.
All licensed representatives in SGF’s network regardless of conference attendance will be able to view presenting company information after the conference through SGF’s Data Room accessible on SGF’s website.
Please note – The formal presentations are typically the beginning of your company’s efforts to raise capital and increase its profile in the investment community. We would like to encourage you to follow
MARKETING MATERIALS/SHIPPING INSTRUCTIONS
Presenters can bring packets for distribution. All information packets will be displayed on tables, set for that purpose only, convenient to the general session meeting room. Space is limited, and only paper marketing materials will be displayed on this
20-MINUTE OVERVIEW/GENERAL SESSION
The management of each company on the conference agenda will be allowed a 20-minute presentation on Tuesday June 11th or Thursday June 13th. This time should be used to highlight your company’s attractive features, your objectives in presenting to the attendees. Your company’s success in attaining its financial objective is strongly impacted by the effectiveness of your presentation to the SGF attendees. It is imperative that you design and deliver a focused presentation that best portrays your corporate identity and operating success. We encourage you to have your company’s representatives rehearse their presentation. It is time well spent. You may also contact SGF to schedule a complimentary pre-conference Conference Call for additional practice, exposure
Presentations are made from a podium located on a raised platform in the front of the room. Each presentation is
The Presenting company will have table space on September 26th or September 28th, to conduct one-on-one meetings after lunch. You will be provided the necessary information for the purpose of scheduling your one-on-one meetings with conference attendees. These meetings can be in time increments of your choosing. Conference Attendees will have the option to reach out to you personally prior to the conference to schedule a one-on-one meeting.
- 20-Minute General Session: we provide all the equipment necessary to run PC-compatible PowerPoint presentations during the 20-Minute General Session, provided that the PowerPoint is presented on one of the following media: compatible key drive, zip disk (containing a
non– compressed file), CD-ROM or DVD. Please give the presentation to the A/V Staff at least an hour before your assigned presentation time, cued up and ready to go. You are encouraged to email the presentation to Christine at firstname.lastname@example.org, prior to the conference. You may also give your presentation to SGF Staff upon your arrival, for a trial run to be performed on the hotel’s audio-visual equipment.
- To avoid confusion at the time of presentation, be sure your presentation is the ONLY FILE on the media you choose. PC compatible presentations are preferred. If you have a Mac presentation, make sure that it is PC compatible. Please keep in mind that these are 20-minute timed presentations. Therefore, there is no extra time allotted to search through multiple files. All presentations will be directed from the back of the room at the audio/visual station on the A/V staff’s computers. You will not be able to control the presentation from your laptop. Presenters will push a button at the podium, that will signal technicians to advance the slides on the main screen.